Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Posting the past!

Well, you know me... always a day late and a dollar short! Me and this blogging thing do not go well together. I'll try to remember how to do this. What I actually set out to accomplish is organizing all my pictures that I have put on my computer and have neglected getting them developed. I got a hopefully good deal on a computer on Black Friday and I need to get all of my pics off my old computer so that is what my night is going to be consisting of because I am home alone, well not actually alone. Jaylon is in the other room but it is just like being alone. Anyways, I am looking at how fast time goes by and decided while I was organizing my pictures I would surprise all my many followers and update my blog. But what current pictures do I have? I have none really on this computer because that is another one of my issues that I have not put my pictures from my camera lately on the computer. So yes, time does fly!! it has been a fast year for us. So my updated post is posting the past! But what a great year it has been!


These pics are of our Kay family Christmas party, we have had this party every since I was little and every year our family gets bigger and bigger. But as you can see, my "little ones" still like sitting on Santa's lap.














This is a picture of my aunts and uncles on my Kay side of the family. Alot can happen in a years time, we lost my Aunt LuDean a few months ago, my cousin Mike earlier in the year. It makes you realize how precious these family gatherings are each year.





Soon Christmas was over and done. We moved into January with Shaylee having to have surgery on her ankle (again!).




No comments:

Post a Comment